Re: [INDOLOGY] Sanskrit drama in La Belle Époque

Tieken, H.J.H. H.J.H.Tieken at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Wed Oct 30 08:29:16 UTC 2019

Dear Matthew, Some years ago I attended a paper delivered by Emilio Ghezzi, the partner of our colleague Daniela Rossella (University of Potenza) on the designs of the stage and costumes of 19th-century operas with oriental themes. Emilio is a composer himself. I do have a tape with music composed by him somewhere but do not have the necessary equipment anymore. It was a fascinating paper with many slides of original drawings from the 19th century. I do not know if the paper has already been published, but hope it will.
The most recent email address of Emilio (and Daniela) I have is ghezziem at tin.it.
Best, Herman

Herman Tieken
Stationsweg 58