[INDOLOGY] Reminder: "Lived Sanskrit Cultures in Varanasi", February 17 to March 6 2020

Jörg Gengnagel joerg.gengnagel at uni-wuerzburg.de
Tue Oct 29 09:18:06 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

we are currently preparing the third round of our course "Lived Sanskrit
Cultures in Varanasi" (February 17 to March 6 2020). The course is still
open for applications and we would be pleased if you could forward this
announcement to potential applicants.

For more information:

https://www.sai.uni-heidelberg.de/abt/IND/hdsanskrit/2020_varanasi.php
http://www.indologie.uni-wuerzburg.de/aktuell/

Organizers:

Prof. Dr. Ute Hüsken (Heidelberg University)
Prof. Dr. Jörg Gengnagel (Würzburg University)
Dr. Vinita Chandra (IIT / Banaras Hindu University)

All the best,

Joerg Gengnagel

--
Prof. Dr. Jörg Gengnagel