[INDOLOGY] <Indology conference> IIGRS, 1-2 Nov 2019, Oxford: programme attached

Yiming shenyiming.bas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 08:02:36 UTC 2019

Dear list,

We are happy to announce that the 11th International Indology Graduate
Research Symposium (IIGRS) will be hosted at Wolfson College, University of
Oxford, on 1-2 November 2019.

The final conference programme is now ready. Please find it attached with
this message.

If you are teaching at an institution, we would be very grateful if you
could circulate this information among your students.

For more details, please visit https://iigrs.wordpress.com/

We will be more than happy to answer any questions sent to the following
email address: iigrsuk at googlemail.com

Looking forward to meeting you soon,

IIGRS11 Oxford

Yiming Shen and Valters Negribs