[INDOLOGY] query on historical linguistics

Matthew Kapstein mkapstei at uchicago.edu
Sun Oct 20 21:44:17 UTC 2019

Thank you, Harry, but
Masica's excellent book is very much focused on NIA and not on the questions
of historical linguistics that were the concern of my query (except sketchily in one of the introductory chapters).

best,
Matthew

Matthew Kapstein
Directeur d'études,
Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes

Numata Visiting Professor of Buddhist Studies,
The University of Chicago