[INDOLOGY] Hobson Jobson Dictionary

Gaia Pintucci gaiapintucci at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 01:10:35 UTC 2019

Dear list members,

I thank you all for your replies, both on and off-list.

I am afraid that the synthetic fashion in which I formulated my initial
query made it slightly unclear and I feel I should provide some more
details.

I could see on the Internet that there is more than one unabridged
edition/reprint of the Hobson Jobson dictionary and I was wondering if one
of them is for some reason (f.i. smaller amount of typos) to be preferred.
This is really all I am concerning myself with.

All the best,
GP