[INDOLOGY] Motilal Banarsidass Q.

Dean Michael Anderson eastwestcultural at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 04:12:20 UTC 2019

I spoke to RP Jain yesterday. He said now that their father has passed, the four remaining brothers have separated the company into four but they still remain close emotionally and physically -- their houses are next to one another.
This is a recent development so they're not sure how it will evolve in the future. For now, they all still plan on dealing with Indology while branching out into other areas.
RP said that the mldb.com site has been closed but he has opened mldb.in.
He is open to talking to any scholars interested in publications through them.

I've worked with RP for several decades on Indological issues and always had good experiences. I don't know the younger brothers so well. I knew the father and elder brother but they have both passed away.
The email for RP is mldb at mldb.in
Best,
Dean