[INDOLOGY] New publication: Festschrift for Prof. Doris M. Srinivasan

Corinna Wessels-Mevissen corinnawessels at yahoo.de
Sun Oct 13 14:02:06 UTC 2019

 Dear Colleagues,

(With apologies for cross-posting:) You might be interested to know that we have prepared a felicitation volume for Prof. Doris Meth Srinivasan, Mattoo Center for India Studies at Stony Brook University, NY, with the valued assistance of our Indian colleagues Arundhati Banerji and Vinay Kumar Gupta.
The contributors are:
Michael W. Meister, M.A. Dhaky, Asko Parpola, Devangana Desai, Shoshin Kuwayama, Alf Hiltebeitel, Robert L. Brown, Peter Skilling (Bhadra Rujirathat), Adam Hardy,John Guy, Pia Brancaccio, David W. Mac Dowall, Chandra L. Reedy,Vishwa Adluri, Monika Zin, Kirit L. Mankodi, Ellen M. Raven, Shailendra Bhandare,Anna Filigenzi, Fabrizio Sinisi, Arundhati Banerji, Vinay Kumar Gupta, Gerd J.R. Mevissen, Corinna Wessels-Mevissen.
The forewords are by Lokesh Chandra and Gérard Fussman.

More details, including the ToC, are available under the following url (homepage of Aryan Books International, New Delhi):
https://www.aryanbooks.com/details.php?prod_id=398&title=.

Regards,
Dr. Corinna Wessels-Mevissen &
Gerd J.R. MevissenAffiliated Researchers
Asian Art Museum, Berlin
Takustr. 40
14195 Berlin / Germany