[INDOLOGY] A book to learn Greek.

alakendu das mailmealakendudas at rediffmail.com
Sat Oct 12 15:20:45 UTC 2019

Dr Ruppel,Thanks for elaborating on the matter.The reason why I would like to get access to a Beginner's book on Greek,is to get an insight of a belief among scholars, beginning with as early as Sir William Jones, regarding identity between Sanskrit and Greek. Though not a student of Linguistics, but a Post-graduate in Indology, and a student of Vedanta Philosophy, I intend to understand Indo-European culture , to a certain degree deeper, may be as an extension of my Indological awareness.I hope the books you mentioned , would be available through Amazon.Alakendu Das.

Sent from RediffmailNG on Android