[INDOLOGY] Motilal Banarsidass Q.

Andrew Nicholson andrew.nicholson at stonybrook.edu
Wed Oct 9 19:42:00 UTC 2019

Dear Friends,

A colleague has asked me a question about Motilal Banarsidass. Has there
been a schism that has led to two the existence of two different
businesses, one called Motilal Banarsidass *Publishers *in Jawahar Nagar
and the other called Motilal Banarsidass *Publications* in Daryaganj? If
so, what is the exact relationship between these two businesses?

It also appears that the old website (www.mlbd.com) is no longer
functioning.

Any light that might be shed on this confusing matter would be very
welcome. Feel free to contact me off list if you prefer.

With best wishes,
Andrew

Andrew J. Nicholson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor