[INDOLOGY] Request for Embryology / Anatomy in Ayurveda

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Sat Oct 5 22:03:00 UTC 2019

Not to forget the Buddhist text *Garbhāvakrāntisūtra* "The Sūtra on Entry
into the Womb," edited and translated by Robert Kritzer, Studia Philologica
Buddhica, Monograph Series XXXI, Tokyo, The International Institute for
Buddhist Studies, 2014.

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]