[INDOLOGY] Request for Embryology / Anatomy in Ayurveda

Eric Gurevitch ericmgurevitch at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 14:26:10 UTC 2019

In addition to Rahul Peter Das's book just mentioned, the following article
by Martha Selby is very informative and contains a good discussion of
historiography.

Selby, Martha Ann. “Narratives of Conception, Gestation, and Labour in
Sanskrit Āyurvedic Texts.” *Asian Medicine* 1, no. 2 (October 16, 2018):
254–75. https://doi.org/10.1163/157342105777996638.