[INDOLOGY] question about a Jaina practice

Tieken, H.J.H. H.J.H.Tieken at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Fri Oct 4 09:47:55 UTC 2019

I would like to thank Lubomir Ondracka, Patrick Olivelle, Madhav Deshpande, John Huntington, Sudalai Palaniappan, Rupert Gethin and Philip Maas for the information on the yogapaṭṭa. I also hope that this contraption may be of use to Madhav Deshpande.
Herman

Herman Tieken
Stationsweg 58
2515 BP Den Haag