[INDOLOGY] question about a Jaina practice

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Thu Oct 3 16:12:35 UTC 2019

Is there any pictorial description/representation of these assisting
devices in iconography or Jain/Buddhist/Hindu Yoga practice?

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]