[INDOLOGY] Dharmapada Bibliography

Valerie Roebuck vjroebuck at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 27 10:17:19 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues

This is to let you know that my Bibliography of the Dhammapada/Dharmapada/Udānavarga literature has now been published by the OUP at https://www.oxfordbibliographies.com <https://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/>.

I am extremely grateful to colleagues on this list for help in working on this project, which at times took me well outside my academic comfort zone. I am sorry that the set format did not allow any way for me to acknowledge your contributions, which have made a great deal of difference to the work.

The OUP Blibliographies are an ongoing project, to be kept up to date by their compilers, so please contact me with any corrections, or notices of relevant publications.

With thanks to this great community -

Valerie J Roebuck
Manchester, UK