Re: [INDOLOGY] Depictions of yoga in kāvya

adheesh sathaye adheesh1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 18:39:05 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues:

I would like to offer my sincere gratitude for all of your valuable resources and suggestions with regard to kāvya-based depictions of yoga, and related scholarship. It has given the student much to work with, and we are hopeful that it might prove to be a fruitful area of investigation for an MA thesis. We are compiling a bibliography based on your suggestions, and will post the results to the list.

Thanks again for all of your thoughtful responses,

with best wishes,
Adheesh

—
Dr. Adheesh Sathaye
Associate Professor of Sanskrit Literature and South Asian Folklore
Dept. of Asian Studies || University of British Columbia
408-1871 West Mall || Vancouver BC CANADA V6T1Z2
adheesh at mail.ubc.ca  || +1.604.822.5188