[INDOLOGY] Webinar on 11/21: Introduction to South Asian Collection at Library of Congress

Jonathan Loar jonathanloar1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 16:31:45 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

Apologies for cross-posting and/or if you've already seen this on other
channels... Next week, my colleague Charlotte Giles and I will be hosting a
webinar on the many aspects of the South Asian collection at the Library of
Congress. The webinar will take place on Thursday November 21 (1-2pm), and
registration is through the Eventbrite link below. Please feel free to
share this with colleagues, students, and all others who may be interested.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/introduction-to-the-south-asian-collection-webinar-registration-79419218019

For those who cannot attend, we also plan to record the webinar and make it
available on the Library's Asian Reading Room website (this may take a
couple of months).

Kind regards,

Jon

Jonathan Loar, Ph.D.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

South Asia Reference Librarian

Asian Division, Library of Congress

jloa at loc.gov

(202) 707-3417

LibGuide: South Asian Manuscripts at the Library of Congress
<https://guides.loc.gov/south-asian-manuscripts>

4 Corners of the World Blog
<http://blogs.loc.gov/international-collections/> and its South Asia
<https://blogs.loc.gov/international-collections/category/south-asia/>