Re: [INDOLOGY] Exploratory session for Mahābhārata seminar at AAR

Robert Zydenbos zydenbos at uni-muenchen.de
Tue Nov 12 12:02:56 UTC 2019

[apologies for the possible cross-possting]

Collins, Brian wrote on 11.11.19 19:16:

> CORRECTION:
>
> Dr. Joydeep Bagchee was listed in our proposal as an independent
> scholar by his request; the LMU affiliation was kicked in through old
> data in the AAR system.
How sad that the AAR system contains such data that expired over a year
ago. One wonders why.

> I hope this clarifies things for all parties concerned.
It would be still nicer if in further postings you alter the last line
in the list of participating persons correspondingly, so as to
discontinue the embarrassment.

Robert Zydenbos
Munich