[INDOLOGY] Looking for two older (short) books on "Sadani"

Richard Mahoney | Indica et Buddhica r.mahoney at indica-et-buddhica.org
Thu Nov 7 21:54:14 UTC 2019

Dear John and Jurgen,
Well seeing the war got in the way of the last maybe this holdingmight
help:
http://bit.ly/36D2Cvn
https://scholia.indica-et-buddhica.org/search/nii.sch?attribute=%40attr+1%3D4&query=Notes+on+the+G%C3%A1nw%C3%A1r%C3%AD+Dialect+of+Lohardaga&operator=&attribute2=&query2=&submit=search
Under full record again, it seems a copy is held at The LibraryTokyo
University of Foreign Studies. Photostat?

Best, Richard

-----Original Message-----From: John Peterson <
jpeterson at isfas.uni-kiel.de>Reply-To: jpeterson at isfas.uni-kiel.deTo:
Richard Mahoney | Indica et Buddhica <r.mahoney at indica-et-buddhica.org
>Cc: INDOLOGY <indology at list.indology.info>Subject: Re: [INDOLOGY]
Looking for two older (short) books on "Sadani"Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2019
22:41:52 +0100Mailer: CAU Webmail/1.3.10

Thanks to both of you for trying - I appreciate the effort!!
Best,
John

Richard Mahoney | Indica et Buddhica Littledene  Bay Road  Oxford  NZ T: +6433121699  M: +64210640216 r.mahoney at indica-et-buddhica.org
https://indica-et-buddhica.org/