Re: [INDOLOGY] Depictions of yoga in kāvya

Allen, Michael S (msa2b) msa2b at virginia.edu
Mon Nov 4 00:38:52 UTC 2019

Dear Adheesh,

Two additional suggestions:

- Harekrishna Meher's Philosophical Reflections in the Naiṣadhacarita (1989) includes a chapter on Yoga.

- The introduction to S. K. Nambiar's English translation of the Prabodhacandrodaya (1998) includes a discussion (pp. 37-9) of the role of yoga in the play.

Best wishes,
Michael

Michael S. Allen
Assistant Professor