[INDOLOGY] Script tables

Matthew Kapstein mkapstei at uchicago.edu
Sun Nov 3 09:31:21 UTC 2019

Dear Andrew,

I assume that you are familiar with the Indoskript database of our colleagues Harry Falk and Oliver Hellwig, but, if not, by all means take a close look:
http://www.indoskript.org/

As for producing the images themselves, I will also be interested in recommendations from others. I've been using digital imaging (scan or photo) of the highest resolution possible for folio, or folio part, images, followed by cut-and-paste in Photoshop, playing with color and contrast if required to maximize the clarity of the syllable. Digital bricolage, in fact.

all best,
Matthew

Matthew Kapstein
Directeur d'études,
Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes

Numata Visiting Professor of Buddhist Studies,
The University of Chicago