[INDOLOGY] Conference: Caitanya Vaisnavism in Bengal

dermot at grevatt.force9.co.uk dermot at grevatt.force9.co.uk
Tue May 28 15:06:57 UTC 2019

Dear Rembert,

I'm sorry I won't be able to come to this one, having already had four interesting and pleasant
days in Oxford, seeing friends as well as attending STIMW. I was very glad to see you.
Thank you for all you've been doing for STIMW, and I hope the Vaishnavism conference
goes well.

With best wishes,

Dermot