[INDOLOGY] New Book on Prakrit, Sanskrit and Jaina Studies

soni at staff.uni-marburg.de soni at staff.uni-marburg.de
Mon May 13 14:53:58 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,
Further to the announcement of the new book, the colour pages of 2
articles inadvertently got printed in black and white.
Should you be interested in the book you might like to have these
pages in colour, the way in which they were originally submitted to
the publisher.

Please let me know if you would like to have them so that I can gladly
send them to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this unavoidable mistake.
J. Soni

Scholars in the the field may like to know about this book released on
3rd May 2019:

Carusri Essays In Honour Of Svastisri Charukirti Bhattaraka Pattacharya
Editors:	Hampa Nagarajaiah, Jayandra Soni,

Please see here:

https://www.sapnaonline.com/books/carusri-essays-honour-svastisri-charukirti-hampa-nagarajaiah-9388913361-9789388913362?position=1&searchString=carusri

There is a 15% discount at the moment, from 400 to 340 Rupees
The ToCs is attached, in the hope that it will come though.
Jay Soni
Innsbruck

.