[INDOLOGY] Names and descriptions of indian weapons in sanskrit

Matthew Kapstein mkapstei at uchicago.edu
Sun Mar 31 17:12:26 UTC 2019

Dear Harry,

This takes us back to an old thread, but I just recalled a good section on the topic in H. Daniel Smith,

A Sourcebook of VaiSNava Iconography (Madras 1969), ch. 8, "Decorations, weapons and instruments of worship).

best,

Matthew

Matthew Kapstein
Directeur d'études,
Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes

Numata Visiting Professor of Buddhist Studies,
The University of Chicago