[INDOLOGY] PDF excerpt request

Bruno Galasek bgalasek at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 21 18:53:05 UTC 2019

Dear list-members,

I'm working on an English translation of the Tibetan version of the
Bhadrakaraatriisutra (’phags pa mtshan mo bzang po zhes bya ba’i mdo;
Āryabhadrakarātrīnāmasūtra;
Toh. 313; Degé Kangyur, vol. 72 (mdo sde, sa), folios 161b1–163b5) and
would very much like to see what Peter Skilling wrote about it in vol. II
of his 2-volume *Mahāsūtras: Great Discourses of the Buddha. Critical
Editions of the Tibetan Mahāsūtras with Pāli and Sanskrit Counterparts
as Available. Volume II*. Oxford [England]: Pali Text Society, 1997.
Unfortunately, I have no access to a University library at the moment. If
it's not too much trouble, I would be very grateful if someone could kindly
supply me with a scan/PDF of pages 74-84 (volume 2; Bhadrakaraatriisuutra,
I am told, is dealt with pp. 81-84. But I'm also interested in what is said
about the presence of mantras in Pāli texts, beginning p. 74 of vol. 2) of
said publication. The book seems to be otherwise unavailable.

Many thanks.

Bruno Galasek-Hul

--

Bruno Galasek-Hul, Ph.D.