Re: [INDOLOGY] Āryā verse

Dan Lusthaus prajnapti at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 20:23:12 UTC 2019

I also often have problems receiving attachments in Indology messages. In this case I didn’t even receive the email with the recording. I too would be interested in hearing it. And like others, I second what David wrote. It is fascinating and instructive to see your English translation alongside the Sanskrit for many reasons, including your word choices in both languages.

Dan