[INDOLOGY] An Initial

KORN Agnes Agnes.KORN at cnrs.fr
Wed Mar 13 18:10:19 UTC 2019

I would read this as
„H. R.”

Best,
Agnes

From: INDOLOGY [mailto:indology-bounces at list.indology.info] On Behalf Of victor davella via INDOLOGY
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 6:01 PM
To: indology at list.indology.info
Subject: Re: [INDOLOGY] An Initial

Dear all,

You may view the image by clicking on the following link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hS_0yvAqsuD8pGR84ZRauEdDjlczd9nX/view?usp=sharing

My question concerns the first initial in Roman script. The rest is clear to me. Also, if it seems that it is not P./B. R. Puruṣōttama Nāyaṭu, then I would be happy to receive any other suggestions.

Many Thanks,
Victor