[INDOLOGY] sculpture 3000bce to 1500ce

patrick mccartney psdmccartney at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 09:43:59 UTC 2019

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone is able to help with a query on sculptural
representations of wrestling in South Asia?
Actually, I'm particularly interested in any representations related, in
any way, to wrestling, from as far back as 3000bce to around 1500ce.

I'd like to talk with someone off list, if possible.

Thanks.

All the best,

パトリック マッカートニー
Patrick McCartney, PhD
JSPS Fellow - Graduate School of Global Environmental Studies, Kyoto
University, Japan
Research Associate - Nanzan University Anthropological Institute, Nagoya,
Japan
Research Affiliate - Organization for Identity and Cultural Development
(OICD), Kyoto
Visiting Fellow - South and South-east Asian Studies Department, Australian
National University
Member - South Asia Research Institute (SARI), Australian National
University

Skype / Zoom - psdmccartney
Phone + Whatsapp + Line:  +81-80-9811-3235
Twitter - @psdmccartney @yogascapesinjap
 Yogascapes in Japan <http://yogascapes.weebly.com/> Academia
<https://patrickmccartney.academia.edu/> Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=241756978&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>