[INDOLOGY] Kindly review the fonts and help for crowd funding

Krishnaprasad G krishnaprasadah.g at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 07:30:35 UTC 2019

Dear all

I have a plan to distribute the fonts without any charges after I get back
the money I've invested. The official release of the fonts will be in the
month of August or September. To reach break-even I am collecting the
money. If you and your contacts ready to contribute let me know. Your help
is highly admired.

I have 2 more designs of Nirnaya Sagar. Will send them when they are ready.

Please report the errors and Will fix it in no time, Thank you.

PayPal adishilapublication at gmail.com

Yours sincerely
KP