[INDOLOGY] searching for J.B. Chaudhuri's Rasa-jivana

Timothy Cahill tccahill at loyno.edu
Mon Jul 15 23:02:58 UTC 2019

Greetings,
    If anyone has a soft copy of this book I would appreciate it.

The Rasika-jivana. Critically edited for the first time with copious
references, appendices, etc. by Jatindra Bimal Chaudhuri.
Author: son of Gaurīpati Gadādhara Bhaṭṭa
<https://www.worldcat.org/search?q=au%3AGada%CC%84dhara+Bhat%CC%A3t%CC%A3a%2C+son+of+Gauri%CC%84pati.&qt=hot_author>
; Jatindrabimal Chaudhuri
<https://www.worldcat.org/search?q=au%3AChaudhuri%2C+Jatindrabimal.&qt=hot_author>
Publisher: Calcutta [J.B. Chaudhuri] 1944.
    I have not yet repaired any electronic versions of book on archive.org
--but I hope to be able to do so soon. In the meantime Google has taken a
suggestion to permit open access to Richard Pischel's De grammaticis
prakriticis ... (1874).  Brianna of The Google Books Team writes:

We’ve completed our review of this book, and it has been approved for full
view. You should be able to view the complete contents here
<https://books.google.com/books?id=hjVIAQAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false>
.

Sincerely,
Tim