Re: [INDOLOGY] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Publication of my 2018 Gonda Lecture

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Mon Jul 15 13:21:02 UTC 2019

I received an official answer from the Royal Dutch Academy about the pdf of
my Gonda Lecture: "The pdf of the Lecture will be available on our website
from 22 November 2019. During that day the 27th Gonda Lecture will be held
and Wout will present the printed version of the 26th Gonda Lecture to all
the participants."  Once the pdf is uploaded on their website, I will send
another announcement.  Best regards,

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]