Re: [INDOLOGY] Brahma Pūrāṇa

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 16:08:32 UTC 2019

If II doesn't surface, there's a detailed summary of all chapters of the
purana by Soehnen and Schreiner.  Probably you already know.

Best,
Dominik
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
,

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
,

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
,
University of Alberta, Canada