[INDOLOGY] TAKAKUSU Junjiro's "A Pali Chrestomathy"

Aleix Ruiz Falqués arfalques at cantab.net
Fri Jul 5 08:25:15 UTC 2019

Dear Antonio and colleagues,

I would also be interested in a scanned copy of this publication.

Best wishes,
Aleix

On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 at 13:27, Antonio Ferreira-Jardim via INDOLOGY <
indology at list.indology.info> wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> Does anyone have a scanned copy available of the original 1900 print
> of TAKAKUSU Junjirō's "A Pail Chrestomathy with Notes and Glossary
> Giving Sanskrit and Chinese Equivalents" published in 1900 by Kinkodo
> & Co?
>
> I picked up a reprint in Japan a while ago but it seems like the
> reprints from 1908(?) onwards removed the 94 page English preface!
>
> If someone has a nice scan I would be happy to upload it to Archive.org :)
>
> Kind regards,
> Antonio Ferreira-Jardim

Aleix Ruiz-Falqués
Pali Lecturer
Head of the Department of Pali and Languages
Shan State Buddhist University
Phaya Phyu, Taunggyi, Myanmar 140101
(+95) 09428757648