[INDOLOGY] MIMANSHA -in order of Chronology.

alakendu das mailmealakendudas at rediffmail.com
Mon Jan 21 10:26:50 UTC 2019

 Respected Scholars,

                     While studying the six schools of Indian philosophy,I have got stuck over one point. If anybody may kindly enlighten me on whether Shankhya came earlier or was it Purva  Mimansha? There seems to be least doubt that Uttar Mimansha or Vedanta came after Shankya( since it has been observed that Vadarayan in Brama-Sutra has exercised a lot of reasoning to refute Shankhya), but I am  a little confused about the Sankhya-Purva Mimansha chronology.

                                                         ALAKENDU DAS.