[INDOLOGY] searching for Annual Report of the Archaeological Department, Southern circle, Madras

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 12 17:00:56 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

Would anyone be able to help me track down online pdfs of the volumes containing the following two papers?

Longhurst, A.H. 1916–1917. “The Buddhist Monuments at Guntupalle, Kistna District.” Annual Report of the Archaeological Department, Southern Circle, Madras, 30–36.
———. 1919–1920. “Report on Places Visited.” Annual Report of the Archaeological Department, Southern Circle, Madras, 24–38.

I am having no luck so far trying to find these.

Thank you!

Arlo Griffiths
EFEO