[INDOLOGY] HRR Iyengar Manuscript help

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 03:51:16 UTC 2019

Dear Prof. Pandurangi,

H. R. Rangaswamy Iyengar's book titled: Pramana Samuccaya, Edited and
Restored into Sanskrit with Vritti, Tika and Notes [Pratyaksaparicchedah],
was published by Government Branch Press, Mysore, 1930. This is the first
chapter only of the Pramana-samuccaya. If you cannot access this book, I
can make a scan of my photocopy of it.

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.