Re: [INDOLOGY] the Hārīta Dharmasūtra

Charles Li cchli at cantab.net
Thu Feb 28 20:52:02 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Thanks to everyone who replied! In case anyone is interested, here is S.
C. Banerji's article from the Journal of the Oriental Institute, Baroda,
Vol. VIII (1958-1959) where he collects quotations of the Hārīta
Dharmasūtra (thanks to the magic of North American interlibrary loan):

https://archive.org/details/ReconstructionOfDharmasutrasHaritaSureshChandraBanerji

It seems to be a little different from the same list in Banerji 1962,
/Dharmasūtras: A Study in their Origin and Development, /pp. 257-289.
I'm still mystified by the precise chapter and verse numbers cited by
the publication I mentioned previously, but who knows.

Best,

Charles