[INDOLOGY] Correction and updates of Nirnay Sagar Fonts

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 21:04:01 UTC 2019

Dear Madhav and Krishnaprasad
In the KSTS edition of the Ṣaṭtriṃśattattvasandoha if instead of looking at
the devanagari title page you look at the title at the top of each
following page the  "ṭ" and the "tr" cluster under it are more in
proportion and don't look as weird as on the title page.

A pdf of the the Ṣaṭtriṃśattattvasandoha can be downloaded or viewed in the
Muktabodha digital library. Its easy to miss the download link so I'll
describe how to get there.
1. go to http://muktalib5.org/digital_library_secure_entry.htm
2. click on the link on the page and enter username: muktabodha   password:
indology
3. click on Ṣaṭtriṃśattattvasandoha in the left hand panel which brings up
its catalogue record in the right hand panel
4. click on the right hand panel and then scroll down until you see
"photographic facsimile" with the pdf link underneath it.

Harry Spier