[INDOLOGY] Publication Announcement - The Pradyumnabhyudaya of Ravivarman

Christopher Austin Christopher.Austin at Dal.Ca
Sat Feb 2 15:25:15 UTC 2019

Hello all,

If I may, I would like to announce the publication of the following title:

The Pradyumnābhyudaya of Ravivarman: A New Sanskrit Text of the Trivandrum Edition and English Translation. Translated with an Introduction by Christopher R. Austin. Harrassowitz Verlag, Drama und Theater in Südasien no.12.
https://www.harrassowitz-verlag.de/The_Pradyumn%C4%81bhyudaya_of_Ravivarman/title_5806.ahtml

A full monograph study on Pradyumna, the play's hero, will appear later this year.

Kindest regards,

Chris

Dr. Christopher R. Austin
Associate Professor, Religious Studies (Dept. of Classics)
Dalhousie University
Treasurer, Canadian Corporation for Studies in Religion<http://ccsr.ca/>
christopher.austin at dal.ca