[INDOLOGY] Upanishads in German translation

Walter Slaje walter.slaje at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 18:40:35 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

I should like to inform you that - after my annotated German translation of
the Vedic Upanishads (2009) had been out of stock for quite some time - the
publishing house reissued it in December 2019 as “revised and corrected new
edition” in the paperback format.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Upanischaden-Arkanum-Veda-Walter-Slaje/dp/3458242112/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=slaje+upanischaden&qid=1576694153&sr=8-1

In order to avoid possible misunderstandings regarding the apparently
parallel existence of two “first editions” (2009 and 2019), let me explain
that the indication “1st edition 2019” made in the imprint refers to the
year of publication of the current “revised and corrected new edition”.
Actually, it is a second edition, or, if you like it better, a corrected
and slightly supplemented reprint of the 2009 edition.

With my very best wishes for the upcoming holiday season,

Yours,

Walter Slaje