[INDOLOGY] 4 PhD positions in Bonn Center for Dependency and Slavery Studies

Julia Hegewald julia.hegewald at uni-bonn.de
Tue Dec 17 14:26:01 UTC 2019

Dear members of the list,

the following advertisement for fully-funded PhD positions can also be filled by candidates having a South Asian research focus. Please see the advertisements via the following links:

two PhD Positions <https://www.dependency.uni-bonn.de/en/career/two-phd-positions-research-associates-65-research-group-marking-power> (Research Associates, 65%) working in the Research Group Marking Power: Embodied Dependencies, Haptic Regimes and Body Modification <https://www.dependency.uni-bonn.de/en/our-research/research-groups/marking-power-embodied-dependencies-haptic-regimes-and-body-modification>.

two PhD Positions <https://www.dependency.uni-bonn.de/en/career/two-phd-positions-research-associates-65-research-group-the-archaeology-of-dependency> (Research Associates, 65%) working in the Research Group The Archaeology of Dependency (ArchDepth): Resources, Power, and Status Differentiation <https://www.dependency.uni-bonn.de/en/our-research/research-groups/the-archaeology-of-dependency-resources-power-and-status-differentiation>.

With kind regards,

Julia Hegewald.

Prof. Dr. Julia A. B. Hegewald
Professor of Oriental Art History
Head of Department
University of Bonn
Institute of Oriental and Asian Studies (IOA)
Department of Asian and Islamic Art History
Adenauerallee 10
53113 Bonn
Germany

Email: julia.hegewald at uni-bonn.de