Re: [INDOLOGY] saśarīra

Aaron Sherraden aaron.sherraden at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 02:23:48 UTC 2019

Thank you very much for all these helpful responses -- I have a few great
new paths to explore and look forward to hearing about any more that this
list may conjure up.

My mistake with regards to the role of *tapas *in the Triśaṅku story -- it
was, of course, Viśvāmitra whose *tapas *caused a bit of a stir, not
Triśaṅku's.  Many thanks to Dr. Goldman for steering the list in the right
direction.

All the best,
Aaron