[INDOLOGY] Problem with indology list

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 03:07:20 UTC 2019

I'm a gmail user and what I did was under "settings" and then uder
"filters" to set all mail from "indology at list.indology.info to "never send
to spam".  so far it seems to be working.  What was strange is that
everything was working till about two days ago and then the problem just
started.
Harry Spier