[INDOLOGY] Problem with indology list

Lindquist, Steven slindqui at mail.smu.edu
Thu Dec 12 03:02:17 UTC 2019

The problem as I understand it (and I went through this a couple years back) is not with the list itself, but with the various spam filters that different institutions use and how the rules from those filters are applied (and they vary quite a bit due to different companies being contracted to handle this and the different software used).  I doubt Dominik or others could actually solve this problem on their end.  The easiest solution (and the one I went with that has worked pretty flawlessly since) is to contact the institution's IT folks and  have the domain 'white listed' (i.e., they add an exception that permits any and all mails from that server be accepted by default rather than shunted to a SPAM folder).

Steven

STEVEN E. LINDQUIST, PH.D.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, RELIGIOUS STUDIES
DIRECTOR, ASIAN STUDIES

Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences, SMU
PO Box 750202 | Dallas | TX | 75275-0202
Email: slindqui at smu.edu<mailto:slindqui at smu.edu>
Web: http://faculty.smu.edu/slindqui