[INDOLOGY] Gerhard Ehlers's Indische Handschriften

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 17:40:00 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Would someone have a PDF of the following manuscript catalogue/s:

Gerhard Ehlers's *Indische Handschriften*, (Teil 16) *Die Sarada
Handschriften der Sammlung Janert der Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin*-
Preussischer Kulturbesitz. Stuttgart (2006), VOHD.

I am looking for all the three volumes (*Teil 16 (2006), 17 (2010) and 19
(2016)*). I am aware that all the volumes are available on Amazon etc., but
it is not possible for me even to buy them for our library for the heavy
price in Indian rupees. I hope I can find some help.

Best wishes.

Mrinal
------
*Mrinal Kaul, Ph.D.*
Assistant Professor - Manipal Centre for Humanities (MCH)
Coordinator - Centre for Religious Studies (CRS)
Dr TMA Pai Planetarium Complex
Alevoor Road, Manipal 576 104
Karnataka, INDIA
Tel +91-820-29-23567 Extn: 23567