[INDOLOGY] help with an article search

patrick mccartney psdmccartney at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 08:16:46 UTC 2019

Dear Friends, might anyone know if this talk is published in some other
format?

Kulkarni, E. D. 1961. “Mallaśāstra of Devīsiṃha: Its Contents and
Importance.” In *Proceedings and Transactions of the All-India Oriental
Conference: 21st Session, Srinagar.* Vol. 1. Edited by V. Raghavan. Pune:
BORI.

Kulkarni gave a talk at the All-India Oriental Conference  in 1961. The
only mention of this presentation is in the ToC of the proceedings; which
only list the presenters and the title of their talks.

Vol. I: Section XIII: Technical Sciences and Fine Arts.

14. Mallasastra of Devisimha: Its Contents and Importance

Dr. E. D. Kulkarni, Poona.

Here is the link for this particular mention - it is on page 79/485 of the pdf.

https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.119301/page/n79

Regrettably, pp 341-352 only give a general overview of this particular panel.

Please let me know if you have any idea where/if this presentation was
published.

Thank you.

All the best,

パトリック マッカートニー
Patrick McCartney, PhD
JSPS Fellow - Graduate School of Global Environmental Studies, Kyoto
University, Japan
Research Associate - Nanzan University Anthropological Institute, Nagoya,
Japan
Research Affiliate - Organization for Identity and Cultural Development
(OICD), Kyoto
Visiting Fellow - South and South-east Asian Studies Department, Australian
National University
Member - South Asia Research Institute (SARI), Australian National
University

Skype / Zoom - psdmccartney
Phone + Whatsapp + Line:  +81-80-9811-3235
Twitter - @psdmccartney @yogascapesinjap
 Yogascapes in Japan <http://yogascapes.weebly.com/> Academia
<https://patrickmccartney.academia.edu/> Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=241756978&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>