[INDOLOGY] Chakma Manuscripts

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 04:11:31 UTC 2019

Dear Deepro,

My life is too short to take Chakma and Magh into account as a research
interest, I'm sorry to say.  One eventually has to draw the line.

It might be worth announcing this possibility in the INDOLOGY forum.

Thank you, and thanks to your friends.

Dominik
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
,

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
,

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
,
University of Alberta, Canada