[INDOLOGY] Easy unicode for ipad? (James Hartzell)

Malcolm Keating c.malcolm.keating at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 00:29:36 UTC 2019

Dear Richard,
Keyman is very useful, thank you for sharing that. The only limitation I
can see (which Keyman confirmed when I asked them) is that on iOS, they
don't have access to hardware keyboards when it's running as a system
keyboard.

That means that if you want to use your iPad for sustained composition, in
place of a laptop, you are restricted to the on-screen keyboard if you use
Keyman.

So I think there's still no way to robustly integrate diacritics with a
bluetooth keyboard on iPad. But I'm happy to learn that I'm wrong.

Best,
Malcolm