[INDOLOGY] Gerry Larson

Dan Lusthaus yogacara at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 16:54:45 UTC 2019

This is indeed sad news. I first met him many years ago at a conference at Stony Brook. We reminisced about that at last November’s AAR annual meeting. Gerry presented there on a panel that I chaired and suggested at the business meeting for the Indian and Chinese Religions Compared Unit a panel theme for the upcoming AAR meeting on Mind and Consciousness. He was to have presented at that as well. So this time the session will also sadly be a memorial to him. He will be missed.

Dan Lusthaus