[INDOLOGY] Completion of Unicode Devanagari fonts with complete Vedic accents

Krishnaprasad G krishnaprasadah.g at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:47:28 UTC 2019

Dear all

I am happy to announce about the completion of Vani Vilas fonts(Even these
are created originally in Nirnaya Sagar Type foundry metal fonts and
purchased by Vani Vilas press for their publication).

The fonts are available to purchase shortly with a very nominal value of
1,500 INR for 3 font families ( the other 2 fonts are published shortly).
The website and details of the purchase will be informed soon. No
restrictions on user license.

PS
If anyone is interested to support financially please let me know. I need
45 members who can donate 15,000 INR to reach my breakeven point. Or how
much ever possible. So that I can remove all the restrictions of user
license and distribute for a very nominal price.

[image: image.png]