Re: [INDOLOGY] mahālakṣmyaṣṭakastotram

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 00:59:41 UTC 2019

I'm having finger trouble today :-}  I meant to say:

I'm looking for variations in the mahālakṣmyaṣṭakastotram in popular books
of collections of stotras.

If any members have books of collections of stotras with the
mahālakṣmyaṣṭakastotram in it and could scan the page with the hymn  and
the title page and send it to me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Harry Spier